Race to Moscow has begun! You can now buy the game in European stores (and our online store as well) in English, German and French language versions.
1941: Race to Moscow is a tense game of logistical resourcefulness and relentless competitiveness, a follow-up to the award-winning 1944: Race to the Rhine, one of the most innovative World War II board games. It offers:
– A unique approach to World War II!
– Difficult logistical puzzles to solve!
– A deep and demanding gameplay!
– Great player scalability and solo mode!
– High-quality and detailed miniatures!
You can find more details about the game in the link below: