Rules and process of the competition
- These regulations specify the conditions on which competitions will be held in quizzes developed by PHALANX, hereinafter referred to as "Competitions". The purpose of the competition is to select a winner one time, every single month - a person who has met all the conditions and answers correctly for as many questions as possible in the shortest time in the latest quiz. The contest will take place on Phalanx publishing house Site, under the following address: phalanxgames.co.uk
- The competition is organized by PHALANX CO. LTD publishing house, headquartered in London (Craven House - Uxbridge Road W5 2BS) and/or selected partners cooperating with the brand.
- The Organizer declares that the Competition is not sponsored, supported, managed or associated with external entities in any way.
- The competition has a measure of an international nature.
- The participants Competition can be adults who agree to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the competition, accept the rules and complete the competition task (will take a part in the quiz).
- The Participants of the Competition cannot be employees or persons which leave an order relationship or are in another legal relationship to which the provisions of the order with the Organizer of the Competition applies.
- The administrator of participants' personal data is the Organizer. Personal data provided to the Organizer by the participants of the Competition will be processed in order to carry out the Competition. Personal data may be also processed when it is necessary to fulfill the legitimate purposes of the data administrator. Providing the data shall be voluntary, but not agreeing on data submission will prevent winners from receiving prizes.
- Only the first attempt (quiz solution date) will be included in the competition, other subsequent entries will not be included in the contest. This means that a person can enter the contest with only one - the first with the earliest date of the solution - a quiz.
Rules and process of the competition
- The Organizer is watching over the correct course of the Competition and the awarding of prizes.
- The decision on the selection of winners is made by the Organizer on the basis of meeting the conditions of participation in the competition and the results obtained from the quiz solution.
- To enter the Competition a participant has to: read the Rules of the Competition, meet the conditions for participation in the Competition and solve the latest quiz.
- The person who gives the most correct answers in the shortest possible time will be awarded in the Competition.
- The results of the Competition will be made within two weeks since the end of the Contest.
- The winner will be notified about the award via email and will receive all the instructions needed to collect the voucher in the message.
- Winners may be asked to provide details for sending the prizes. The promoter shall bear the costs of shipping. Shipments are made in countries served by FedEx
- The award is described in detail in the competition post.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or anything apart from the assortment of the Organizer.
- The prize will be sent to the winners within 14 working days from the day they’ve been successfully contacted by us. If the prize is not available from the Organizer, it will be sent within 14 business days of its availability appearing.
- Only the Organizer has the right to choose a way of delivery, which they’ll inform the winner about.
- The organizer is not responsible for non-delivery of packages in countries where shipping is impossible or difficult.
- The organizer does not resend the prize if the package has not been picked up by the winner.
- The shipment is carried out by FedEx courier company and it is not possible to deliver the prize to places as post office boxes, military bases, facilities and areas inaccessible to the courier.
- If the winner fails to answer all the questions correctly, then 50% of the prize goes to the next competition. In this way, the prize pool can be increased until the winner fails to solve the quiz with 100% correct answer.
- Answer quiz questions correctly in the shortest possible time. In case of a tie, the time of solving the quiz will be considerate.
- Signing up to our newsletter (you will receive an invitation after finishing the quiz, but you can also sign up in the tab “contact”)
- Accepting the terms and conditions of the Competition.
- Application for participation in the Competition means the Competition Participant's consent to the processing of personal data for contact and delivery of the Competition prize.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the rules of the Competition even during its duration. Information about the changes will be placed in the Phalanx Club.
- The organizer is not responsible for technical problems arising during solving the quiz and the resulting results (especially on-time).
- The organizer bears the costs of shipping the prizes.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the dates of: the start and end of the Competition, as well as changes in the delivery of prizes and contact with the winner.
- If the participant violates the rules of the competition, they can be run out from each step of the contest.
- Matters not regulated by the rules of Regulations shall be governed by the Civil Code.
- Competition rules are available on the website.
- Submission to the competition is equivalent to acceptance of the conditions set out in these Regulations.